Cool Script

I'm up to a bit of plotting and planning behind the scenes here, something that I'm hoping will ad to the value you get out of visiting the ARC blog. More on that later.

A byproduct of these shenanigans has been having a fresh look at some of the blog I respect out there and while doing that I stumbled across these sites linked to on the Monotreme Dreams Blog (heaps of good stuff there).

They are sites that have a whole bunch of free Maya scripts for animators that seem quite handy. Of particular note I think is the Key Wrangler on the Supercrumbly site, it has quickly become a constant companion when I'm animating, especially when I'm blocking out a scene and trying to find the right timing. If you are new to using scripts then Aaron Koressen has a document on his site here that clearly explains how to install and use them.

No comments: